Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Dream MY future

  

    It said that every person have a dream, because as far as i remember my teacher in grade school told me that people who doesn't have dream cannot fly away meaning cannot do something for his life. We need a dream, a dream for our future an inspiration to strive harder in the things we do.
    To start with my goal I deeply considered knowledge is power a key to success,I firmly believe that education is the key to a better life. If individuals are equipped with knowledge then they can go out to the world and do much good for society. He/she can find better jobs and surely have a better life. When I was child i remember that i said that i want to become a doctor, a teacher etc. maybe because of my young mind tells me that it is easy to be like a doctor but as time goes by and many years had passed a finally know what is my dream.
      My dream is to become an engineer, they always said that that profession is hard because you must have talent in drawings and not a problem for me I'm good in drawing and i think I'm also good in numbers. I must study hard so that my dream is not just only a dream i want to achieved my dream.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment