Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MODERN DAY HERO





"I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. "- Spider-Man 2
                All of us  know that superheroes have extra or supernatural powers. some of this powers are invisibility, they can fly and  some are invulnerable. heroes are the one who help people  during the time of need.               In our history, Filipino's fought for our freedom to the act of colonialism of the very merciless, cruel and selfish Spaniards. Jose Rizal is one Philippine heroes that we know. Andres Bonifacio is know for being brave and lead the katipunero's to fight the army of Spaniards.                 I't doesn't mean that a hero/superheroes have extra ordinary powers. All of us can be hero in our own way. even we cannot have that supernatural powers w can be hero by simply doing things that can help others.                  The one who i treat a hero is my father, even if he is not tough as superman, strong as incredible hulk but he is my hero because he is the who can help m in times of trouble. The one who always there to hear my problems and a very supportive father. He is trying to work hard to support the financial needs of the family and so that we can go to school. The attitude that i want to inherit to him is being supportive brave and industrious. My father is my modern day hero and i am proud that he is my father and i am glad that he is my father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment