Friday, August 9, 2013

                                                                               REFLECTION          


         The learning's and discoveries that I learned in our subject ICT during our first grading period is that how to make g mail accounts, how to use blogger in posting different topics, the internet timeline and some topics related to blogging.
         
          During the first period  the problems that i encountered are during our ICT class is that we don't have time to discuss our lessons because we are to busy preparing for the contest related to the celebration of nutrition month. that why me and my classmates are not fully understand some of our lessons.
         
           I solve my problem by simply reading my notes and review the things that i don't understand. asked some questions to my classmate that can help me understand some topics.

           moving on........ first grading period had already passed and i promise that I will do my best to the next grading period. i will exert more effort in making my projects, assignments and different activities.



0 comments:

Post a Comment